The application process
- Applications for the scholarship will be accepted from students who have already been offered a place on the trainings. October 2020 to April 2021. Once you have been offered a place on a course you can submit your application for the bursary. In entering into the process of application you fully understand that no feedback will be given if you are not successful. You will be advised of the outcome of your application by 31st August 2021.
How to apply
Please answer the following questions in no more than 500 words for each answer.
- What are your reasons for wanting to study this course and what are your goals?
- What would winning this scholarship mean to you?
Terms & Conditions
- Applicants for The Diversity in Psychotherapy Scholarships agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The sole sponsor of the scholarship is The Institute for Arts in Therapy & Education, 2 – 18 Britannia Row, London N1 8PA.
- No other alternatives to the scholarship will be offered and the scholarship is non-transferable.
- The award will deducted from the cost of tuition fees and the student will not receive any payment. It does not include any payment for personal Psychotherapy which is an ongoing requirement of the course. This cost will need to be met by the student.
- All applications must be completed and received in full by 31st July 2021. No consideration will be given to applications which do not meet all the conditions set out herein, which are incomplete or invalid, or which are received after the deadline.
- The Institute for Arts in Therapy & Education accepts no responsibility for applications that are lost, corrupted, damaged or delayed.
- All applications must be received via the email address given. If an applicant is found to have submitted more than one application, they will be disqualified.
- In accepting the scholarship, the scholarship winner agrees to take part in any promotional activity to publicise the scholarship, as required by The Institute for Arts in Therapy & Education.
- The Scholarship applications will be judged by the selection committee on a discretionary basis on the merit of each applicant.
- The decision of the selection committee is final. Appeals will not be considered.
- Any winner found to have supplied incorrect, false or misleading information in their application at any time after the award will be liable to immediately repay any and all awards.
- This scholarship opportunity is not open to employees or the family of employees of The Institute for Arts in Therapy & Education.